The Chelsea Manager, Antonio Conte, delivering his team a 2-0 win over Wolverhampton Wanderers in the FA Cup fifth-round match, at Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, Saturday (18/2/2017).
However, Antonio Conte admitted positive results is not the event to revenge tactics interpreter Wolverhampton Wanderers, Paul Lambert. FYI, Antonio Conte had the feel of a bittersweet moment when meeting fellow Widya also it kala both still activeinto a football player.
“I do not like about the term revenge. I remember the finals of the Champions League in 1997. At that time, I swallowed the Juventus 1-3 defeat of Borussia Dortmundwho are Avenged Paul Lambert, “said Conte.
“Negative results are still recorded in my memory very well. However, I still hope Paul Lambert got the best for his future at the moment, “said Conte.
On the other hand, Eden Hazard and his friends appeared dominant in that game as it gets 65 percent of the possession, as opposed to 35 belong to Wolverhampton Wanderers. Note it is proportional when talking ‘ chances of scoring.
Chelsea were able to get a total of 13 opportunities, although only four that led to the goal. Meanwhile, Wolverhampton Wonderers was only able to get two golden chances from eight attempts.
Manchester City’s Manager, Josep Guardiola, admitted to not get frustrated although his team play counter 0-0 Huddersfield Town in the FA Cup fifth-round match, inThe John Smith’s, Huddersfield, Saturday (18/2/2017).
“In my opinion, we are hard-pressed to create goals in that game, but we didn’t get frustrated. To be honest, we were up against one of the best teams of the Division Championship, “said Guardiola.
“We know how tough against teams from the Division Championship. We have shown good performance and be able to print a lot of opportunities. However, we are hard-pressed to capitalize on it. Congratulations to Huddersfield, “said Guardiola.
According to the United Kingdom Football Federation (FA), Manchester City is capable of dominance in the game it is because claiming 57.1 percent mastery of the ball. On the other side, Huddersfield Town got 42.9 percent.
Speaking of odds of Manchester City, scoring was also able to beat his opponent. They recorded was able to get a total of 15 shots, but only five are right on target. Meanwhile, Huddersfield Town got three clean chances from eight attempts.
These results make Manchester City required melakoni rematch at Etihad Stadium.However, the game dihelatnya schedules are still waiting for the official announcement from the FA.
Chelsea secured the sixth round qualified for the FA Cup, while Manchester City should be halted. So a couple of fifth-round matches results of the FA Cup which takes place on Saturday (18/2/2017).
On a trip to Molineux Stadium in Wolverhampton, Chelsea overcome host resistance with a final score of 2-0. The victory of The Blues determined by Pedro Rodriguez on 65 minutes and Diego Costa on 89 minutes.
Meanwhile in the other match, Manchester City plays without a goal against Huddersfield Town. Those results make the team‘s Pep Guardiola will restart Magpies in theEtihad Stadium.
Poor results earned Leicester City should accept the fact lift feet faster in the FA Cup. The Foxes defeated Division Championship club, Millwall, through goals in a latematch.
The Chelsea Manager, Antonio Conte, said the contract negotiations Diego Costa Club from him is not a priority at this time. However, Conte is confident that striker Barcelona Spain it will last at Stamford Bridge.
“I don’t know about this situation (contract negotiation Diego Costa). I think it‘s very important to focus with the present and not look too far, “said Conte.
“I think for the players and everyone who works in Chelsea, including me, with the present focus is the important thing. We will see what will happen at the end of the season, “he said.
“Yes, I’m sure. However, I repeat again that the important thing at the moment is maintaining the main concentration with the present, “said Conte.
Issues related to future unpleasant Diego Costa in Chelsea appeared in January 2017. He crossed out of the squad ahead of counter action Leicester City at the King Power Stadium in the Premier League season 2016-2017, Saturday (14/1/2017).
Reportedly, Costa was involved friction with Conte and physical trainer. The formerAtletico Madrid striker was signed to the Club intent on rumored Super League of China, Tianjin Quanjian.
Diego Costa finally survive in Chelsea until 2017 winter transfer exchanges ended. Allegedly, The Blues Central persuaded that 28 year old player signed a contract extension until 2024 and raise be 220 thousand pounds ($ 3.6 Billion) per week.